Thursday 23 April 2009

Allusif!

Anne Healey at the Thomas Riggs & Co blog found these via Première de Couverture. They're a series of collages done as covers for Les Éditions Les Allusifs, a Canadian publisher of literature translated into French.





They're the work of Alain Pilon, who has a whole mess of stuff at his website. Here are some more of his Allusifs.













Again I find myself wishing I could speak French, so that I could justify buying a few of these suckers.

UPDATE: The multi-talented Ian Shimkoviak informs me that the design agency responsible for putting these together has an excellent website here. And he's right!

5 comments:

Ian Koviak said...

These have been around for a while, they are beautiful. Paprika does some really amazing work through and through. I love the color palette across all of these.

Ian Koviak said...

yo can see more of their work here: http://paprika.com/

JRSM said...

Cool: cheers for that, Ian--I'll add the Paprika link to the post.

Anonymous said...

Just ran across your site (I was looking for stuff on "The 13 Clocks," a beloved book from my childhood) and I'm really looking forward to checking it out thoroughly. Very cool!

JRSM said...

Thank you! Hope you enjoy the rest of the site.